Saturday, January 22, 2011

Folk Costume and Embroidery






Seriously, some day I swear I will learn how to make a hyperlink. Don't email me with "oh, it's not that hard." If it wasn't that hard, I could do it.

It's been a long time since I posted. Life intervened with a brand new grand daughter who is the apple of my eye. My daughter, an excellent photographer, took this photo.



She says it's not quite what she envisioned, but I still like it alot.

None of this, however, relates to folk costume and embroidery. I started working on an embroidered quilt and then started reworking an embroidered mask I had been working on previously. In my internet travels, I came across this fascinating blog that deserves attention. The web address is at the top. Cut and paste until I learn how to make a link.


This is a Mari costume and if you want to see more, you need to visit this blog.

1 comment:

Embroidery said...

This amazing stuff! I would love to see more of your creation. Thanks for sharing.